To put it simply, the single-layer louver can only adjust the wind direction up and down, while the double-layer louver can adjust the wind direction up, down, left, and right.
What are the characteristics of single-layer louver tuyere?
1. Single-layer adjustable blades can obtain different air supply distances and different diffusion angles
2. It can be used as an air supply port and return airport
3. Can be made of aluminum or iron
4. When used as an air supply port, it is used in conjunction with a regulating valve
5. When used as the return air outlet, it can be made into an openable structure and used in conjunction with the filter screen
What are the characteristics of the double-layer louver tuyere?
The double-layer louver tuyere is mainly used in the air-conditioning system as an air supply outlet. An aluminum air volume control valve (a miter valve) can be configured behind the tuyere. The double-layer louver tuyere has two layers of mutually perpendicular pieces to adjust the angle of the horizontal and vertical blades. Adjust the airflow diffusion surface to change the range. The outer frame width of the tuyere has two types: the wide frame and narrow frame, which can be used in ventilation systems with special requirements
1. Double-layer blades can be adjusted to obtain different air supply distances and different diffusion angles.
2. It can be used as an air supply port.
3. You can choose aluminum or iron to make.
4. Can be used in conjunction with regulating valves.