The HVAC accessories that will be used for the installation of central air conditioners mainly include ceiling air outlets, ceiling grilles, refrigerant pipes, insulation cotton, branch pipes, power line communication line pipes, PVC condenser pipes, booms, air outlets, etc.
1. Ceiling air diffuser: Small parts are often ignored by many consumers, but this part has a great impact on the interior decoration effect.
2. Insulation cotton: cover the surface of the refrigerant pipeline to prevent the loss of cold and heat in the refrigerant pipeline and the generation of condensed water during refrigeration operation.
High-quality B1 grade plates and pipes are printed in white fonts, and manufacturers generally use English logos. Fonts are not easy to erase.
The font will stay the same after stretching with good quality.
Good quality B1 rubber and plastic products are rich in non-combustible, flame-retardant, and smoke-reducing materials. The smoke produced when burning is very low in concentration does not melt, and no fireball falls. It has the characteristics of natural extinction.
Insulation thickness requirements:
One. The thickness of the insulating layer at the outer diameter of the copper tube d≤Φ12.7mm is greater than 15mm.
b. The thickness of the insulating layer at the outer diameter of the copper tube d≥Φ15.9mm is δ=20mm or more.
C. The thickness of the insulating layer at the outer diameter of the copper tube d≥Φ41.3mm is δ=25mm or more.
3. Branch pipe: Whether the refrigerant is used when the pipe is divided, the installation level will seriously affect the operation effect and reliability of the system.
The wall thickness of the shunt pipe is good, and the welding quality is good. Pipes will not burst due to high pressure.
Installation requirements: It must be installed horizontally, and there must be a straight-line distance of 0.5m before and after the branch pipe; only by strictly following this requirement can the refrigerant between the indoor and outdoor units be distributed in the most reasonable way, and the use effect of each indoor unit can be guaranteed. Reliability of the outdoor unit.
4. Power line and communication line pipe: When laying a power line or communication line, in order to ensure that the line is not damaged during the installation process, the communication signal is not disturbed by strong electricity, and it is reliable and durable. Over time, the thread must be threaded separately.
The power cable and the signal cable cannot be threaded on the same pipe, they must be threaded separately, with an interval of more than 300mm;
When the cable comes out of the junction box and is connected to the power terminal of the air conditioner, it needs to be protected with a plastic corrugated pipe, and the connection between the plastic corrugated pipe and the junction box needs to be wrapped with black tape.
5. PVC condensate drain pipe: connect the drain port of each indoor unit, and discharge the condensate water generated during the refrigeration operation of the indoor unit in time; the condensate water drain pipe must be covered with thermal insulation cotton with a thickness of not less than 10mm to prevent condensation on the surface of the pipe water.
The diameter of the pipe should be regular, the thickness should be uniform, and the color should not be yellow.
The hanger spacing of the condensate pipes must be reasonable and inclined 1/100 to the drain pipes.
6. Composite air duct material: used to make air ducts for air outlets and return air in the machine. It has the characteristics of small wind resistance and good thermal insulation effect, which can effectively ensure the operation effect of the air conditioner.
Check the material density against the material density table provided by the manufacturer to confirm the quality.
Tap the composite material to confirm the quality, the sound is pleasant;
When the air duct is connected with the internal unit, the canvas should be used for soft connection to reduce vibration and noise; the air duct hanger is arranged reasonably to ensure that the air duct is hoisted firmly; the size of the air duct and the air outlet should be reasonable to ensure the air outlet effect of the air conditioner.
7. Boom and clamp assembly: used to fix refrigerant pipes and drainage pipes. Booms are used with clips. The hanger spacing is determined according to the pipe material and pipe diameter to ensure that the pipe is stable and does not sink.
Installation requirements: Install booms at the elbows and branch pipes of the pipeline for reinforcement; select the appropriate spacing for boom reinforcement according to the pipe diameter. At the same time, a PVC pipe is added to the clamp for protection to prevent damage to the insulating cotton and dripping.
Outdoor unit shock pad: placed at the bottom of the foot of the outdoor unit to effectively reduce the vibration and noise of the outdoor unit. Improve air conditioning comfort.
8. The thickness of the damping pad should not be less than 50px and should be uniform, and not easy to deform and crack.
The compressive strength of the damping pad should be able to bear the weight of the outdoor unit, and it is not easy to deform and crack after padding with the outdoor unit.
Installation requirements: The anti-vibration pad is fixed with the foot of the outdoor unit, and the installation foundation must be level. After installation, swing the outdoor unit vigorously to confirm whether it is firm and reliable.
9. Copper pipe welding requirements: During the welding process of the refrigerant pipe, nitrogen must be continuously filled into the pipe, and the pressure should be controlled at about 0.2~0.3kgf/cm2 to ensure that the refrigerant has no oxide scale. pipeline.
Welding requirements: When the refrigerant pipe is welded, nitrogen must be continuously filled and the airflow should be properly controlled.
The place where the nitrogen-filled hose is inserted into the copper pipe mouth must be well-wrapped to prevent air leakage.
The nitrogen filling path must be reasonable, there must be only one outlet, and the nitrogen must flow through the welded joint of the pipe.
When connecting two refrigerant pipes with the same diameter, expansion pipes must be used to ensure the welding quality.